Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Training Update - 4.27.11

weight - 210
body fat% - 21.4%

squat - 195 lbs
deadlift - 185 lbs
bench - 155 lbs
press - 85 lbs

Last night's workout - squats, back, biceps, 30 min cardio

Workouts are going great. We spent nearly 2 hours at the gym last night. When we first arrived we had to wait on the squat rack because some d-bag personal trainer was doing circuit training, tying up multiple stations including the squat rack. The gym was pretty busy, adding to my annoyance with the trainer.

Cardio is going well so far. I realized the other night that the gym has free wi-fi so I was able to fire up Pandora radio on my phone and listen to my Tool station while on the treadmill. I got kind of a cardio high, full body tingly sensation right in the middle of a high point of Metallica's "One." It was pretty awesome I must say. By the end of my slow burn cardio I was dripping wet with sweat.

Ordered some new supplements from Muscle and Strength. I ordered some casein protein for my morning shakes and some XTend recovery drink. I plan on putting this Xtend in my water that I take to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment